One of the papers you will take on Cambridge English exams like B2 First (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE) is writing.
Most of the written forms required for the exam have their own distinctive structures with specific expressions and vocabulary. Whether it is an official or unofficial letter, an essay, a report, a note, a review, an article or a story, each text is governed by its own rules.
What we can offer?
The examiner will focus on different aspects of your text: if you keep with the topic, if you apply the right style, the number of grammatical errors, if you use advanced vocabulary as well as if you planned the text correctly.
Our online platform comes in handy here:
Virtual writing tutor
- We check if your work is easy to read and free from mistakes.
- We check spelling, grammar, punctuation errors, and incorrect vocabulary.
- Your vocabulary will be rated on the CEFR scale of A1-C2
Native English experts
- Your text will be checked by our prescreened native English speakers, professional editors and proofreaders
- In most cases, our editor will start checking your text within one minute of submission.